The symposium dinner will be held at the Park Plaza Hotel in Nottingham, after the drinks reception on the first night. The Park Plaza is a five-minute walk from main symposium venue, some of the way down Maid Marian Way.
The three-course dinner will include a free complimentary glass of Prosecco. Please note that this is a ticketed event—you must have registered and paid for the dinner during online registration. The cost is £36.
The main menu is as follows, which includes options for those on vegetarian (V), vegan (VG), gluten free (GF), and Halal (H) diets.
A choice of starter:
- Atlantic prawn cocktail with a Marie Rose sauce (H,GF)
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with toasted pine nuts (V,H,GF)
- Ham hock terrine (GF)
- Roasted sweet potato soup (VG,H,GF)
A choice of main course:
- Braised beef, dauphinoise potatoes, and seasonal vegetables, served with red wine jus (GF)
- Poached salmon served with hollandaise sauce and new potatoes (H,GF)
- Four cheese tortellini (V,H)
- Aubergine steak with stuffed vegetables (VG,H,GF)
A choice of dessert:
- Eton mess (V,GF)
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and ice cream (V,H)
- Dark chocolate tart served with Chantilly ice cream (V,H)
- Strawberry chia seed pudding (VG,H,GF)
If you have other dietary requirements, please contact the Registration Chair and we will liaise with the venue.
Making your choice
Those who have registered and paid for the symposium dinner will be sent an email asking them to confirm meal choices closer to the time. The menu is subject to change, although this is highly unlikely.